Call: 2002 (Inner Temple)
Ruth has a general common law practice, specialising in family work.
Before coming to the Bar, Ruth had a successful career as a university lecturer and professional musician.
Areas of Practice
- Ancillary relief (Advising and representing clients at all stages of the proceedings)
- Children Act (contact and residence disputes, as well as specific issue applications)
- Care Proceedings (acting for parents and grandparents in a wide variety of cases)
- Injunctive relief (non-molestation and occupation orders, as well as breaches of orders)
- acting for claimants and respondents
- advising on the merits of a claim to the final hearing
- enforcement proceedings
- Civil Litigation
- small claims to multi-track hearings
- contract and commercial disputes
- consumer credit and sales of goods
- credit hire and low impact road traffic claims